I spent 3 hours last night staring at this scene.
To say that I was hesitant to plug that toroid in would be a gross understatement. There are a lot of things that can go horribly wrong, and while I did have the foresight to fuse all the outputs, there’s still the chance of something going wrong upstream.
So after many confusing hours of confusing results with a multimeter due to the output caps, I finally worked up the guts to power it all on. I actually went as far as to set it to power on with a 10 second delay, then only be on for one second. Heh.
No disasters. There was a new solenoid lock bug, but that was easily sorted. Beyond that the GI relay popped during testing, everything else worked fine. Expect a video soon.